Do I need a rental licence?

Most apartments that are rented out needs a Turist licence.

Is your property an exempt?

There are only a few reasons you could be exempt from registring your property. 

1. Your type of property is not included in Andalucia Tourism Act (or other turism regulations). It is not a hotel room, turist apartment, rural country home, rural turist dwelling or another type of tourist dwelling (for example boat, tent or nest)

2. You can provide documents to verify that your property is not a tourist accommodation, such as a lease with the same person for more than 2 consecutive months (long term rent)

Back to Owners pages